TPD searching for suspect in tattoo shop fire | Crime
Tucson Police are searching for a suspect they believe is involved in the early morning arson fires of a local tattoo shop.
According to Tucson Fire Department investigators the fires set at both K42 Tattoo locations, are linked to arson, and could possibly be associated with one another. The first fire occurred December 7, at the 3455 E. Speedway location, while the second happened December 28 at the 6142 E. 22nd location; both happened between 4 a.m. and 6 a.m.
Detectives with the Special Investigations Division are asking the public for help in identifying a suspect caught on surveillance footage at the December 7 fire.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic or Caucasian male, approximately 6’1” tall, weighing about 200 pounds, and may possibly be associated with an older style pick-up truck.
Detectives are looking for any additional information on either of the fires, and are asking that anyone having any information about either incident call 911 or 88-Crime.
Top Davis-Monthan AFB Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’