Come celebrate improvements to garden dedicated to winged creatures | Environment
Do you have hummingbirds and butterflies on the brain? Why not stop by Case Park and help them celebrate their improvements at the Hummingbird and butterfly garden.
The City ofTucson Parks and Recreation and the Eastside Neighborhood Association is inviting everyone to attend the ceremony. Refreshments will be served.
WHEN: November 10 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Case Park, 9851 E. Kenyon Drive
Top Davis-Monthan AFB Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cox Communications helps Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona
- Head to Pima County’s newest BMX track for free racing
- Register now for the next session of Pima County leisure classes
- El Dia de San Juan Fiesta celebrates its 16th anniversary
- Road closing for utility work in southeast side neighborhood