Be healthy and bike to the zoo on Earth Day | Events
If you are an avid bike rider and a fan of our hometown zoo, why not just pedal your way over and see the animals? Bike to the Zoo Day is an event sponsored by the Reid Park Zoo in honor of Tucson's Earth Day festival.
Just ride on up to the front gate and show your helmet to get free admission to the Zoo for the day! There will be a variety of crafts, activities and games in offered in the morning by the Zoo staff and volunteers, to celebrate ways to protect our environment. All activities are included with admission to the zoo. Plus there will be 'Bike day' volunteers to valet park your bike for you.
Even if you aren't a bike rider, come on down and enjoy the day anyway!
For more information please call (520)837-8200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN: April 21 (Zoo hours are September to May-9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
WHERE: Reid Park Zoo
COST: Free if you ride your bike and show your helmet. (Prices without helmets are $7 adults (15-61); $5 seniors (62+); $3 children (2-14); free children 2 and under.)
Upcoming Events near Davis-Monthan AFB
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician 3rd Class Jeremy Reitz, Tucson native on board the USS Boxer
- Holiday greeting from Spc. James Devlin
- Pfc. Paul Longale, Tucson native participates in arctic training
- Holiday greeting from Sr. Airman Travis House
- Arizona soldiers, airmen compete in 'Minute to Win It' game