Public meeting to discuss the future of eastside golf course | News
The public is invited to attend a meeting the City of Tucson is hosting to discuss the future of Fred Enke Golf Course. City staff will provide a brief budget overview and history; with the main goal of this meeting to get public feedback on the future of Fred Enke Golf Course. What sort of outdoor recreation activity would they like to see take place at the course.
There will be follow up meetings scheduled. The first meeting will take place at the following time and location:
WHEN: March 13, starting at 6 p.m.
WHERE: William Clements Recreation Center (8155 E. Poinciana Dr.)
Top Davis-Monthan AFB Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District