TUSD Governing Board special meeting rescheduled for Oct. 2 | News
This is a quick heads up for those interested in the TUSD Governing Board special meeting on September 25, it has been rescheduled for October 2.
The meeting has been moved due to it coinciding with the Jewish High Holy Day - Yom Kippur, which starts on the evening of September 25. TUSD recognizes the significance of Yom Kippur to members of Tucson's Jewish community and has rescheduled the meeting.
The meeting will take place October 2 at 6:30 p.m. at 1010 E. 10th Street.
For more information on the board meeting schedule, agenda items, board minutes and video streaming please go online to www.tusd1.org/GoverningBoard.
Top Davis-Monthan AFB Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’